We are looking for a scientist who will help us to drive our preclinical projects. You would be working in a team with experienced scientist and support our Chief Scientific Officer.
In particular, you would
- Act as study monitor and manage multiple IND-enabling preclinical studies (GLP / non-GLP compliant, single and multi-site) performed at external contract research organizations (CROs)
- Coordinate, plan, and monitor preclinical safety and tolerability studies for all development programs
- Assist study protocol development, review study results, reports, regulatory files, and any other study-related documentation
- Support qualification and selection of preclinical CROs and maintain regular interaction with CROs to ensure quality, proper information flow and contract performance
- Manage study operations logistics (e.g., compound delivery to sites, multi-site shipment of samples)
- Be responsible for scientific communications (internally and with CROs)
Here is how to convince us:
- You have a scientific background in toxicology, biology, chemistry, pharmacy, veterinary medicine, or other relevant scientific discipline (at least Master’s degree).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the design and execution of preclinical studies in a pharmaceutical industry company or Preclinical Research Organization
- In-depth understanding of toxicology and working knowledge with animal models is a plus (handling, drug administration, anesthesia, organ harvest, tissue histology and quantitative microscopy, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of GLP principles and international drug development guidance (EMA, FDA, ICH).
- Project management experience with focus on early-stage drug development
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English language (German is a plus)
What we offer:
- A full-time position (or part time, minimum 30 hours)
- A fair salary commensurate with your experience
- You can participate in the success of our company
- A highly innovative and motivated team where you can rely on your colleagues
- Cross-functional work experience withing an international team and flat hierarchies
Please send your meaningful application specifying your salary expectations as well as the earliest possible starting date by email to email@example.com.