We are looking for a
Medical Director or Medical Monitor
– Flexible Part Time Opportunity –
We are looking for a physician (MD degree) who is interested in supporting us with the execution of clinical trials as a Medical Monitor or Medical Director in a part-time position. We would be open to flexible working hours to combine private responsibilities or other part-time clinical work. Preferably, we are looking for a physician who is based in the Munich area and who can work in Immunic’s office as well as from home.
In this position, you would be working in a team with experienced clinical project managers and support the Chief Medical Officer in keeping track of the medical aspects of Immunic’s clinical trials. The assignment can be discussed based on prior therapeutic experience.
In particular, you would
- Drive the development of the clinical study protocols, revisions, and amendments, when necessary
- Be responsible for medical monitoring and ongoing medical data review for clinical trial activities including medical oversight of the protocol exemptions, violations, eligibility issues, concomitant medications, and general medical-related issues
- Be responsible for pharmacovigilance for assigned projects as well as overseeing ongoing safety reviews, including adverse events and lab abnormalities
- Coordinate and oversee the medical monitors at the CROs
- Act as primary contact for CROs regarding medical questions
Here is how to convince us:
- MD degree and experience in pharmaceutical clinical trials (either on the sponsor or CRO side or as an investigator)
- Experience in the clinic or with clinical trials, gastroenterology, hepatology, immunology, internal medicine, or emergency medicine would be beneficial.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic work environment where you can structure your work independently and drive processes.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You are fluent in English in verbal and written form (conversational skills in German preferred but not required).
- You don’t have experience in industry yet? We encourage and support our employees to take on responsibilities. At Immunic, you can grow with your experience.
What we offer:
- A part time position (20 to 30 hours) with flexible arrangements to match your needs
- A fair salary commensurate with your experience
- You will participate in the success of our company
- A highly innovative and motivated team where you can rely on your colleagues
Please send your meaningful application specifying your salary expectations as well as the earliest possible starting date by email to email@example.com.