We are looking for an
Intern/Working Student Investor and Public Relations (m/f/x)
to strengthen our Gräfelfing/Munich based team.
As Intern/Working Student Investor and Public Relations, you will mainly be working with our Head of Investor Relations and Communications as well as with other internal and external partners of Immunic.
We anticipate a broad scope of activities:
- Support our investor and public relations activities
- Assist in preparing and disseminating press releases, investor and media pitches, company presentations and other communication materials
- Support the team in day-to-day communication tasks: distribution of press releases and follow-up, maintaining our contact database, monitoring print and online media and social media channels
- Support the organization and execution of media and investor meetings and roadshows as well as conferences
- Contribute to the content creation and maintenance of our website
- Help with the implementation of our social media strategy and the maintenance of our social media channels
Here is how to convince us:
- You are a student of finance, economics, communication sciences, media studies, marketing or a related field of study.
- You have first experience working in communications, investor relations, public relations and/or marketing.
- You are open-minded and you enjoy active communication.
- You are a very organized and linguistically talented person with team spirit and a hands-on mentality.
- You have first experience in writing and dealing with investors, media and business partners.
- You have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, XING, etc.).
- You are fluent in German and English with the ability to communicate accurately and effectively in verbal and written form.
- You desire to learn about investor and public relations and you are interested in healthcare/biotechnology.
What you can expect:
- A flexible and dynamic working environment
- A highly motivated, multicultural team
- An innovative company that is constantly growing
- An attractive office with good public transport connections to the city center of Munich
Please send your meaningful application by email to Erika von der Decken: email@example.com