We are looking for a
Clinical Project Assistant (m/f/x) (PT or FT)
for an unlimited part-time or full-time position to strengthen our
Gräfelfing/Munich based team.
The clinical project assistant will be responsible to support the clinical team with documentation of ongoing and planned activities, for project team support and for support of quality system-related activities for the clinical team. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who thrives on project management activities and is able to work with all clinical team members. The Clinical Project Assistant works directly with the Senior Medical Director of Immunic, however, will support all the clinical project teams.
We anticipate a broad scope of activities:
- Organize, document and support the clinical project meetings in collaboration with the clinical project leaders
- Document decisions during the team meetings, update deliverables and milestones and support Project Lead for racking of development plan milestones
- Support the vendor selection activities, and document findings
- Oversee the documentation of active contracts and agreements with CROs, vendors and consultants
- Work with the financial team to provide updates on patient enrollment, direct and passthrough costs, tracking of service provider invoicing as well as tracking of study enrollment for budget planning
- Insert contracts and vendor agreements in the management control system
- Support the clinical team regarding special events, such as investigator meetings, steering committees, interim analyses and regulatory interactions
- Prospectively, take on some limited tasks for clinical trials, for example documentations systems such as (e)CRF or (e)TMF
- Support quality-system related activities, such as document approvals, required updates of SOP and other quality documents or investigations of findings
- Last, but not least you will interact closely with every clinical team member and grow with your tasks.
Here is how to convince us:
- Our team is small, and you enjoy working in a dynamic work environment of an entrepreneurial company.
- You are open-minded, and you strive to find the best solutions in a team environment.
- You are able to self-structure your work and drive processes, have good project management skills, and are willing to take responsibility.
- You are used to work on your own initiative but with high team spirit and the ability to network within the team.
- You are happy to work in a flat hierarchy environment and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have a good cultural fit to the current team of Immunic.
- You are fluent in English with the ability to communicate accurately and effectively in verbal and written form (German language skills are optional).
- You don’t need to have a medical degree but it would be good to have some limited experience with clinical trials (ideal would be at least 2 years) or have in general worked in a pharmaceutical or biotech company, CRO or other organization related to clinical testing (with understanding of GCP).
- You have strong organizational and project management skills and may have experience with quality management systems.
What you can expect:
- A flexible working environment
- A small, highly motivated team as well as dynamic and multicultural work environment
- An innovative company that is constantly growing and moving
- An attractive office with good public transport connections to the city center of Munich
Please send your meaningful application specifying your salary expectations as well as the earliest possible starting date by email to Erika von der Decken: firstname.lastname@example.org.